Giant Bubble Wand Cloud Pro (40in/100cm)
How to play?
- Pour the liquid into the bowl/container.
- Dip the string into the Tuban bubble liquid.
- A bubble sheet should appear between the strings - if you can see it, you can start making bubbles with a gentle hand movement
- Made In Poland
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Adult supervision is required
- The best weather for making soap bubbles is when the air is moist – after rain or on foggy, cloudy days. You should make them in the early morning or evening. On sunny days or when the humidity is low, bubbles are not last long.
- Don't shake sticks in liquid and then try to make bubbles. The foam harms bubbles. If your liquid has foam on top, remove the foam first.
- If you are making bubbles indoors, spray water in the air first. Increasing humidity in the room will allow the bubble to last longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our shipping is free for Canadian orders over C$50 and for US orders over C$60
You can submit your replacement parts request here
Our return policy provides customers with 45 days to return an item in its original packaging and condition, along with a receipt. Items that do not meet these requirements will be refused. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, except in cases of manufacturer defect.
Read more about our return policy here
We only ship with tracking option to help you prevent package loss.
Order processing time: 1- 2 days.
For order above C$50:
Place Est. Time Cost Greater Toronto Area 1-3 days Free Ontario 2-4 days Free Within Canada 4-10 days Free US 6-14 days
C$12 fee for order less than C$60. Free otherwise.
For order under C$50: Flat shipping fee C$8