Joysticks Robotic Arm Omni-Directional Gripper Age 10+
20% OFF discount applied at checkout
- Joysticks Robotic Arm is a unique project with many surprises awaiting your little engineer to discover. Unlock the safety switch & press on the red power button to start! This Omni-directional Robot Arm can interchangeable 2-claw and 4-claw grippers mode, so kids can grab a whole range of different objects. A young curious engineer can tell how the inner parts work together, for example, connecting rods to pilot planetary gear system or gear movements to active transmission. Through the hands-on assembly, children will not only acquire mechanical knowledge but also build up better problem-solving skills!
- Open Chassis Design: The openwork chassis lets you in on all the secrets behind the operation. Kids have the chance to see how the inner mechanical parts of this robot arm work together. While other robot arm devices need one motor for each joint, Joysticks Robotic Arm applies intelligent mechanical design to inspire your kids thinking outside of the box.
- Omni-directional Robot Arm: The innovative Joysticks Robotic Arm can be easily operated by two joysticks to control the 4 axes in 8 different directions at the same time! Operating your own claw machines and testing your own motor skill by picking up various objects!
- STEM Engineering Challenge: Joysticks Robotic Arm is a complex project but it is extremely rewarding. Your child can develop a deeper knowledge about mechanical and engineering compared to their peers while also having a creative pickup toy to play with for months!
- Weight: 600g
- Origin: Made in Taiwan
- Maximum Lift: about 50g
- Battery: 2 x D Batteries (not included)
- Minimum Age: 10+
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Package size (WxDxH): 398mm×105mm ×290mm
I bought this for my sons birthday. It was too difficult for him to put together and this was not made for the age listed on the box. The lizard broke three times when parts were either being put together or taken out of the form. I had to order replacement parts which took a couple weeks to receive each time. My son went to put the lizard on the floor and it dropped maybe a foot and 4 of the joints shattered. It was a complete waste of money and has ended up in the trash. The store I bought it from wouldn’t take it back as a refund and I’m not paying for more parts.
I was asked to review this earlier but it has never been posted for others to see. I bought this for my 9 year old grandson as he has enjoyed other STEM toys. It was not difficult to build or follow instructions but in the end it did not work. He was so disappointed and sad! After many attempts we finally threw it out. The salt water did not make it run after many tries. Don’t waste your money on this one.
My son (7) and I have had a fun time putting this together but clipping each piece out and getting the little plastics nubs off is one of the most annoying things I’ve done. There must be a better way to deliver the pieces. Our kit was missing a spring and the company was able to mail it to us no charge
My son (8) loved building the robotic hand and playing with it. Instructions were challenging (he was able to complete it without help), but thorough. Hand works great and is of good quality. When it broke (He tried to catch a soccer ball with it) I was easily able to order the replacement parts for $5 (took about a month to arrive). Totally recommended as a great STEM activity
The Cyborg hand was super cool to put together and fun with the hydraulics. We recieved it as a gift for my 4 year old, I had to so the assembly because of his age, but he loves picking up things and pretending he has a robot hand. Also seeing how the mechanics of it works was neat for him. The assembly was easy and clear from the directions and the way it was packed. It looked like a lot at first but it came together within a couple hours. After 6 months I put new water in it and that was just as easy. Would definitely recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
All items will be shipped directly from our warehouse, which is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
You can submit your replacement parts request here
Our return policy provides customers with 45 days to return an item in its original packaging and condition, along with a receipt. Items that do not meet these requirements will be refused. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, except in cases of manufacturer defect.
Read more about our return policy here
We only ship with tracking option to help you prevent package loss.
Order processing time: 1- 2 days.
For order above C$50:
Place Est. Time Cost Greater Toronto Area 1-3 days Free Ontario 2-4 days Free Within Canada 4-10 days Free US 6-14 days
C$12 fee for order less than C$60. Free otherwise.
For order under C$50: Flat shipping fee C$8