Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car Age 8+
- The Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car is an educational toy that unlocks kids' creativity and problem-solving skills while introducing them to the key concepts of renewable energy. This engine car has 4 Wheel Drive and Twist Body with adjustable height to discover different types of terrains. It can also move forward and backward on its own once you have added salt water to power its fuel cell.
- Explore STEM Discipline: Hone your child's interest in science, engineering, technology and ecology with the Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car Kit. This STEM set is perfect for at-home play or classroom projects.
- Learn about renewable energy: Let your child become the engineer and design his or her own vehicle powered by nothing but ordinary salt water with this educational toy. This engine car inspires your child to learn more about the nature of the battery and how to make one.
- No batteries required: Powered solely by salt water, this interesting monster truck can move easily regardless of terrains for days.
- Box Dimensions: 7 x 8.5 x 2.8 in
My son build the cyborg hand, and one of the pistons broke pre-maturely. I sent in my details and unicorn toys replaced it without any hesitation. I really appreciated this. The hand is now back in functioning order!
I bought this for my sons birthday. It was too difficult for him to put together and this was not made for the age listed on the box. The lizard broke three times when parts were either being put together or taken out of the form. I had to order replacement parts which took a couple weeks to receive each time. My son went to put the lizard on the floor and it dropped maybe a foot and 4 of the joints shattered. It was a complete waste of money and has ended up in the trash. The store I bought it from wouldn’t take it back as a refund and I’m not paying for more parts.
I was asked to review this earlier but it has never been posted for others to see. I bought this for my 9 year old grandson as he has enjoyed other STEM toys. It was not difficult to build or follow instructions but in the end it did not work. He was so disappointed and sad! After many attempts we finally threw it out. The salt water did not make it run after many tries. Don’t waste your money on this one.
My son (7) and I have had a fun time putting this together but clipping each piece out and getting the little plastics nubs off is one of the most annoying things I’ve done. There must be a better way to deliver the pieces. Our kit was missing a spring and the company was able to mail it to us no charge
My son (8) loved building the robotic hand and playing with it. Instructions were challenging (he was able to complete it without help), but thorough. Hand works great and is of good quality. When it broke (He tried to catch a soccer ball with it) I was easily able to order the replacement parts for $5 (took about a month to arrive). Totally recommended as a great STEM activity
Frequently Asked Questions
All items will be shipped directly from our warehouse, which is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
You can submit your replacement parts request here
Our return policy provides customers with 45 days to return an item in its original packaging and condition, along with a receipt. Items that do not meet these requirements will be refused. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, except in cases of manufacturer defect.
Read more about our return policy here
We only ship with tracking option to help you prevent package loss.
Order processing time: 1- 2 days.
For order above C$50:
Place Est. Time Cost Greater Toronto Area 1-3 days Free Ontario 2-4 days Free Within Canada 4-10 days Free US 6-14 days
C$12 fee for order less than C$60. Free otherwise.
For order under C$50: Flat shipping fee C$8