Air Power Engine Car
- No batteries? No problem. Air Power Engine Car was powered by air and not rely on any batteries. Simple to assemble, the educational STEM toy is friendly to young curious mind about the moving mechanism of vehicles.
- Explore STEM Discipline: This development toy develops hands-on learning of mechanical and physical properties of the gravity & air. The car show your child the application of pressured-air and how to utilize it in real vehicles.
- Learn about hydraulic principles: This educational toy will assist your child in discovering and exploring the limitless possibilities of simple hydraulic principles and physics in real-life applications.
- No batteries required: Power only by air, this engine car is guaranteed to run regardless of the weather conditions.
- Box Dimension: 12.5 x 7.5 x 4.2 in
I bought this for my sons birthday. It was too difficult for him to put together and this was not made for the age listed on the box. The lizard broke three times when parts were either being put together or taken out of the form. I had to order replacement parts which took a couple weeks to receive each time. My son went to put the lizard on the floor and it dropped maybe a foot and 4 of the joints shattered. It was a complete waste of money and has ended up in the trash. The store I bought it from wouldn’t take it back as a refund and I’m not paying for more parts.
I was asked to review this earlier but it has never been posted for others to see. I bought this for my 9 year old grandson as he has enjoyed other STEM toys. It was not difficult to build or follow instructions but in the end it did not work. He was so disappointed and sad! After many attempts we finally threw it out. The salt water did not make it run after many tries. Don’t waste your money on this one.
My son (7) and I have had a fun time putting this together but clipping each piece out and getting the little plastics nubs off is one of the most annoying things I’ve done. There must be a better way to deliver the pieces. Our kit was missing a spring and the company was able to mail it to us no charge
My son (8) loved building the robotic hand and playing with it. Instructions were challenging (he was able to complete it without help), but thorough. Hand works great and is of good quality. When it broke (He tried to catch a soccer ball with it) I was easily able to order the replacement parts for $5 (took about a month to arrive). Totally recommended as a great STEM activity
The Cyborg hand was super cool to put together and fun with the hydraulics. We recieved it as a gift for my 4 year old, I had to so the assembly because of his age, but he loves picking up things and pretending he has a robot hand. Also seeing how the mechanics of it works was neat for him. The assembly was easy and clear from the directions and the way it was packed. It looked like a lot at first but it came together within a couple hours. After 6 months I put new water in it and that was just as easy. Would definitely recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
All items will be shipped directly from our warehouse located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
You can submit your replacement parts request here
Our return policy provides customers with 45 days to return an item in its original packaging and condition, along with a receipt. Items that do not meet these requirements will be refused. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, except in cases of manufacturer defect.
Read more about our return policy here
We only ship with tracking option to help you prevent package loss.
Order processing time: 1- 2 days.
For order above C$50:
Place Est. Time Cost Greater Toronto Area 1-3 days Free Ontario 2-4 days Free Within Canada 4-10 days Free US 6-14 days
C$12 fee for order less than C$60. Free otherwise.
For order under C$50: Flat shipping fee C$8