Hydraulics Cyborg Hand Water-Powered Toy Age 10+
- The Hydraulic Cyborg Hand simulates the movements of a human hand using hydraulic power for mechanical transmission without electricity. It allows every finger joint to adjust at different angles for a precisely closed fist or open palm. You can use different grip techniques to hold a variety of items, such as a bottle, balls or tiny screws, making it an interesting and fun challenge
- STEM Engineering Challenge: The lightweight, 4-fingered Hydraulic Cyborg Hand is easily manipulated by your fingertips - just push and pull to activate the transmission system. Now put on your Hydraulics Cyborg Hand and try giving a thumb-up, a wave or shake your hydraulics Cyborg hand to amaze your friends. Challenge your might Hydraulic Cyborg for some fun!
- Versatile Design: This fun wearable device can be used perfectly by either right-handed or left-handed users. Due to the innovative & adjustable design. Users can switch the thumb to make it operational-friendly, depending on their preference. You can easily adjust the hand to suit a wide variety of hand sizes (palm and finger lengths) - your cyborg hand device will fit and work smoothly for both kids and adults
- No batteries required: Rely only on hydraulic principles, these cool hydraulics arm can move easily and provide great interaction with kids.
- Product Details:
- Made in Taiwan
- Maximum Lift: about 600g
- Body Weight: 400g
- Box Dimension (W x L x H): 377mm×287mmx75mm
- Recommended Age: 10+
It's fun to build and play with, but parts break easily. Thankfully it's just as easy to get replacement parts.
My son (8) got this as a Christmas gift and it was easily the most excited over this gift. He and I spent time over the next couple mornings building this cyborg hand together Watching it take shape. It is very neat now that it is complete
My 7 year old loves trains and learning about power modes. He found this set and saved up himself. He completed it with little guidance and was thrilled when we took it out into the sun to find out it worked!! Looking for our next project.
My son build the cyborg hand, and one of the pistons broke pre-maturely. I sent in my details and unicorn toys replaced it without any hesitation. I really appreciated this. The hand is now back in functioning order!
I bought this for my sons birthday. It was too difficult for him to put together and this was not made for the age listed on the box. The lizard broke three times when parts were either being put together or taken out of the form. I had to order replacement parts which took a couple weeks to receive each time. My son went to put the lizard on the floor and it dropped maybe a foot and 4 of the joints shattered. It was a complete waste of money and has ended up in the trash. The store I bought it from wouldn’t take it back as a refund and I’m not paying for more parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
All items will be shipped directly from our warehouse, which is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
You can submit your replacement parts request here
Our return policy provides customers with 45 days to return an item in its original packaging and condition, along with a receipt. Items that do not meet these requirements will be refused. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, except in cases of manufacturer defect.
Read more about our return policy here
We only ship with tracking option to help you prevent package loss.
Order processing time: 1- 2 days.
For order above C$50:
Place Est. Time Cost Greater Toronto Area 1-3 days Free Ontario 2-4 days Free Within Canada 4-10 days Free US 6-14 days
C$12 fee for order less than C$60. Free otherwise.
For order under C$50: Flat shipping fee C$8