Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car Age 8+
- The Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car is an educational toy that unlocks kids' creativity and problem-solving skills while introducing them to the key concepts of renewable energy. This engine car has 4 Wheel Drive and Twist Body with adjustable height to discover different types of terrains. It can also move forward and backward on its own once you have added salt water to power its fuel cell.
- Explore STEM Discipline: Hone your child's interest in science, engineering, technology and ecology with the Salt Water Fuel Cell Engine Car Kit. This STEM set is perfect for at-home play or classroom projects.
- Learn about renewable energy: Let your child become the engineer and design his or her own vehicle powered by nothing but ordinary salt water with this educational toy. This engine car inspires your child to learn more about the nature of the battery and how to make one.
- No batteries required: Powered solely by salt water, this interesting monster truck can move easily regardless of terrains for days.
- Box Dimensions: 7 x 8.5 x 2.8 in
It's fun to build and play with, but parts break easily. Thankfully it's just as easy to get replacement parts.
My son (8) got this as a Christmas gift and it was easily the most excited over this gift. He and I spent time over the next couple mornings building this cyborg hand together Watching it take shape. It is very neat now that it is complete
My 7 year old loves trains and learning about power modes. He found this set and saved up himself. He completed it with little guidance and was thrilled when we took it out into the sun to find out it worked!! Looking for our next project.
My son build the cyborg hand, and one of the pistons broke pre-maturely. I sent in my details and unicorn toys replaced it without any hesitation. I really appreciated this. The hand is now back in functioning order!
I bought this for my sons birthday. It was too difficult for him to put together and this was not made for the age listed on the box. The lizard broke three times when parts were either being put together or taken out of the form. I had to order replacement parts which took a couple weeks to receive each time. My son went to put the lizard on the floor and it dropped maybe a foot and 4 of the joints shattered. It was a complete waste of money and has ended up in the trash. The store I bought it from wouldn’t take it back as a refund and I’m not paying for more parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
All items will be shipped directly from our warehouse, which is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
You can submit your replacement parts request here
Our return policy provides customers with 45 days to return an item in its original packaging and condition, along with a receipt. Items that do not meet these requirements will be refused. Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, except in cases of manufacturer defect.
Read more about our return policy here
We only ship with tracking option to help you prevent package loss.
Order processing time: 1- 2 days.
For order above C$50:
Place Est. Time Cost Greater Toronto Area 1-3 days Free Ontario 2-4 days Free Within Canada 4-10 days Free US 6-14 days
C$12 fee for order less than C$60. Free otherwise.
For order under C$50: Flat shipping fee C$8